T'ai Chi training involves:
1. Basic training - flexibility and chi gong exercises
2. Form segments - focus on portions of the form
3. Form - any one of the many T'ai Chi Forms, for beginners we recommend the National Standard 24 form or 48 form. For students with more experience, we suggest the Yang or Chen style depending on the aptitude of the student.
4. Push hand exercises - including one-hand, two-hand, stationary and moving pushing hands.
5. Two man fighting forms.
6. Applications of each form.
7. Auxiliary exercises - suggested use of props such as rulers or balls to improve sensitivity.
8. Tai chi weapons - sword, sabre, fan and staff
9. Free Sparring